I was honored with the Liebster blog award by Christina of Salt and Pepper Brilliant, who has a beautiful blog full of inspiration for cooking and simple living (and she’s half Greek!). I hope you’ll check out her blog Thank you, Christina!
The purpose of this award is to recognize new blogs with fewer than 200 followers, which deserve more blog love! So I am very happy to pass the torch to five blogs that are new or newish, and definitely worth visiting and learning from. (The blogs I chose don’t actually have the number of their followers listed, so I made the selection from blogs that have only been around for a few months. Some of these may have more than 200, and if they do, they deserve them!)
The Liebster Blog Award Rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
So without further ado, the five blogs you should go read right now are…
1. Diana Farr Louis - a beautiful blog about Greece, food, and Greek food. I don’t think Diana is capable of writing a post that doesn’t touch you, teach you, and tempt you!
2. Greek Frugal Living - the Greek Frugal Mom is exactly what she sounds like! Mom of 3, living in the Greek countryside, finding ways to make it all work during this crazy crisis. Her frugal ideas are practical, applicable, and will save you money, while she cheers you on with her enthusiasm for enjoying life despite hard times. (GFM, I can’t get my comment to post to your blog… argh! Hope you see this…)
3. The Shepherd and the Olive Grove - I just discovered this blog, like, a quarter of a second ago, but… WOW. An American food and culture writer living in a remote part of Greece, sharing her explorations with us. Deeply valuable content and stunning photos.
4. Vegan Voodoo - a nutritionist takes on delicious vegan eating on only $5/day! You have to see how she does it. She is a star!
5. World as Home - part travel writing, part philosophy, Allison gives us her unique perspective on living in the world. Currently in Athens, she is well traveled and writes beautifully to bring the reader along with her as she explores her surroundings.
I am so happy to share these wonderful women’s blogs with you, and I hope you will visit them, learn from them, be inspired, and share the love! Ladies, congratulations and thank you for your wonderful blogs!
You may also like:
Versatile blogger award