I’m writing this post for the party at Between Naps on the Porch. Check it out here!
At first I thought I’d never come up with 20 things, but once I started thinking, they started flowing! I didn’t take any of these photos myself. All photos from Google Image Search!
1. Pressure cooker! I use mine at least six times/week. It saves me a ton of water, electricity, and time (mainly time!). It seriously changed my life. There’s a reason it’s the first thing I thought of when writing this list.
2. Swiffer. I Swiffer our entire apartment at least 5 times/week.
3. “Terlikia” – Greek sock-shoes. These are basically heavy knit socks with non-slip stuff on the bottom. They’re native to the part of Greece where we live, and I have no idea what they’re called in English, but I can’t live without them!
4. Aprons. Unfortunately mine aren’t that cute. Because we are so frugal, we try our best to protect our clothes. So I usually wear an apron at home!
5. Soap foamer bottles. I use these at every sink and I love them! I will never go back to regular soap – these have saved us a ton of money. (We are both obsessive handwashers!)
6. Nescafe Instant Decaf coffee. I can’t live without it. I’m addicted to it. And yes, I know it’s decaf and it’s not supposed to be addictive!
7. Mini gas stove. I use this all the time in the kitchen!
8. My clothesline! We don’t have a dryer, so I use this all the time!
9. Grain mill. I love it! I don’t use it every day, but I use it a few times per week.
10. Throw blankets. I have them everywhere. We love them. They are so cozy and pretty.
11. Salt and Pepper Grinders. I use these constantly. I don’t like the pre-ground stuff.
12. Everything Bagel Topping by King Arthur Flour. One of my addictions. I put it on every bread product you can imagine. I’d probably stir it into cream cheese and eat it with a spoon. (Hey, that’s a good idea!)
13. PB2 powdered peanut butter by Bell Plantation. I love this stuff. It’s low in calories and it works great in baking too. Considering how high calorie peanut butter is, this is a real feat. You can actually eat this stuff without any guilt at all.
14. Command hooks. I’m a renter with a lot of tile walls. Enough said!
15. Zyliss Garlic press. I use this pretty much every day. (I love garlic! I buy braids with 25 heads of garlic.)
16. Brita water pitcher. Our city water is fine, but it doesn’t taste that great. Brita solves that.
17. Adapters for plugs. I live in Greece but I have a lot of electronics from the US. If I didn’t have these guys, nothing would work here.
18. Cloth napkins. I only use paper for parties.
19. Sunscreen. I do live in Greece, after all!
20. MAC Stick lip conditioner, clear. I love this stuff. It’s SPF 15, and it works great, and it’s a stick, and no color so it can go under other lipstick.
Well, these are my twenty products! I hope you enjoy them! Linking up to the par-tay 🙂